- See the May 29, 2013 Negotiations Update with info re. our tentative agreement on compensation and other items
- See the May 21, 2013 Negotiations Update with info on tentative agreements, including the proposed 185 day work year for counselors
- See the tentative agreement on compensation for 2012-13 and relevant attachments:
- See the August 31, 2012 Negotiations Update with info on:
- Our tentative agreement on compensation, including salary, benefits, and retirement incentive for 2012-13
- Side letters of agreement on:
- Compensation for new directors and program chairs (Children's Center, Student Health Services, and Public Safety);
- Selection and evaluation of academic specialist directors and program chairs; and
- Maintaining eligibility for an adjunct health benefits stipend for 2012- 13.
- See the August 2011 Negotiations Update with info on layoffs, the 2011-12 retirement incentive program, temporary suspension of funds for conferences (new funds for 2011-12) and sabbaticals (for 2012-13), health benefits, State Disability Insurance, and more
- See the February 2011 Negotiations Update with info on the budget, State Disability Insurance, interdisciplinary classes, and Faculty Service Areas (FSAs)
- The 2010-2013 Contract Agreement has been approved, and will take effect on July 1, 2010. Refer to the following document for a summary of changes: Negotiations Update: Summary of Proposed Agreements March 24, 2010 (PDF). Cabrillo faculty members can view all of the official language on the public campus drive by going to: P://labor_public/ccft/proposed 2010-2013 changes.
- Tentative Agreement on Articles 5 and 17 (ratified on October 27, 2008) (PDF)
- Background Information on Tentative Agreements (see article on p.2) (PDF)
These updates are posted as Portable Document Format (PDF) files instead of in HTML, which results in a nicer printed copy but makes it a bit more cumbersome to read it online. In such cases you may need to download Acrobat Reader if you don’t already have it installed.