Between CCFT & the Cabrillo Community College District
July 1, 2007 through June 30, 2010
Reopening of Negotiations and Specific Provisions of Agreement
Not withstanding the waiver of the duty to negotiate in Article 20 herein, the parties specifically agree to reopen the meet and negotiate process during the term of this Agreement as follows:
- 25.1 During the 2007-08 fiscal year, the parties
agree to reopen:
Article 13.1, Salary Schedules, to develop a compensation plan for 2008-09 and 2009-10..
- 25.2 During the 2007-08 and 2008-09 fiscal years, the parties will reopen the academic calendar for implementation in 2008-09 and 2009-10.
- 25.3 During the 2007-08 fiscal year, the parties will negotiate procedures for due process for faculty complaints and reopen Article 17.7.9, Adm0inistrative Evaluation of Regular Tenured Faculty.
- 25.4 During the 2007-08 fiscal year, the parties will reopen Article 184.108.40.206, Distance Education, regarding policy issues only, exclusive of compensation.
- 25.5 No other openers are authorized except by mutual agreement.
Signed and entered into this ___ day of ___, 2007
For the District